Welcome to the Nadeau Sports Recruiting email list!
I know that the recruiting process can be tough, but I’m here to help you!
Your tips and checklist should be arriving in your inbox very soon.
Next, I’ve got a few more things for you to check out –
Step 1: Start Your Journey Podcast
Make sure you give our podcast a listen. We continue share great stories from those who have experienced what you are going through.
- How to Raise a Family of Athletes with Former Pro Hockey Player Van Burgess
- How To Use a Grinding Mentality to Sell Yourself to NCAA Coaches with Luke Saunders
- How Great Athletes Train with Strength Coach Matt Forgie
Step 2: Check Out A Few Popular Posts
There are a number of posts available on the blog but here I’ve hand-picked a few articles to address common questions you might have when beginning the process –
- Registration with NCAA Eligibility Center is Needed for All Student-Athletes
- Why Student Athletes Need to Market Themselves for College Recruiting and How to Do It
- How To Actually Skyrocket Your Health: Tips From 4 Healthy Athletes
Step 2: Please Like Our Facebook Page
Please like our Facebook page. If you want to learn valuable tips to help with you getting discovered and learn from other student-athletes, student-athlete parent, join here and let’s all help one another out! We also share other great stuff throughout the week so if you’re interested in getting the most bang out of your buck, be sure to like. It’s time to let athletes from Atlantic Canada shine!
Step 3: I Want to Hear From You!
Finally, send me an email and tell me the biggest challenge you’re having related to your recruiting journey.
I’d love to hear from you. What’s your dream school?
Thanks so much and good luck with your NCAA recruiting journey!